Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What is your favorite?

We just had Grant's year pictures taken on Saturday. (I know it is 2 months late, but it is well worth it to get the right photographer). Please check out Grant's proofs and vote for your favorite by leaving a comment.

There are too many great pictures to choose from so I need your help.

For anybody interested in getting your photo's taken you should contact Elizabeth because she is AMAZING. She captures such great moments and is great with kids and she is quick (which is required when you have kids).

Proofs: http://www.xarisstudio.com/proofs/grant/

Contact Information for Elizabeth:
Elizabeth Fernandez
e@xarisstudio.com
480.777.1666 office
480.282.7742 mobile
www.XarisStudio.com

5 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! uh, I couldn't decide either, so these are some of my favs:
6, 13, 28, 46, 54 & 85. I do however love the one that appear's to have him in prison lock down with the 2 of you in the background! :) SO fun! What a darling little mini Cameron!

Julie said...

Oh these are adorable....how can you choose? I love the ones with you and your hubby-so priceless! What a great photographer. Definitely worth the wait.

Susanne said...

Thanks for sharing Elizabeth's info. Those photos are amazing! I like
1,5,8,10,19
77 I love his wide eyes in this one.
79 He rules the roost!
83 good smiley picture.
85 How sweet--Momma's love.

Um, that's a lot that I like. Thanks for again for sharing.

Derrick Kellis said...

I didn't know he could dislocate his arm! That's cool. (24)
"Where'd you put my helmet, Dad?" (The other kind of helmet. 47)
Smoking a pipe; like a hobbit (53, et al.)
Tender (78)
She took a picture of Mike, too. (84)

tnllunt said...

There's a lot of great ones Jolyn! But I think my favorites are #7, #19, #31 (I love the smile) and #85. Most of those pictures capture the "real" Grant! How fun!!