Thursday, September 10, 2009

Road Rash

Grant has been waking up early this week. So on Tuesday he was up early and Mike didn't sleep very well, so I decided to take him on my run with me. He was a great little companion. He thought it was great because he saw a small dog that of course he thought was a cat and was meowing at it. He also got to see the moon which was still up.

Ever since that morning Grant wants to go for a walk. He goes to the door and tries to open it and starts saying "walk". I guess on Tuesday after my run Grant kept telling Mike "walk" all day. Finally after dinner we got to go for a walk. Grant spent most of the time out of the stroller bouncing up the street. Well we were a 1/2 block from home and Grant was in his stroller when he decided that he leaned forward and tumbled out of the stroller.

Of course it didn't look as bad that night. But when he woke up the next morning this is what he looked like.



No comments: