Sunday, July 11, 2010

Cousin Time

We have got a great fill of family over the last two weeks and my boys have been in heaven. After the ranch my sister and her family came for a visit in Arizona. Yes, they are a little crazy because who likes to visit Arizona when the temperature is as high as 110 degrees. Don't worry they spent a lot of time indoors and at the pool.


Splash park fun.


Lauren, Dylan, Jake, and Grant taking a break at the splash park.


Karidy loving Lincoln. Lincoln for sure wasn't deprived of any attention.


On our way to the D-backs game.


Mike, Grant and Lauren enjoying the baseball game. I gave Grant my old softball glove to take to the game with us because I thought it would be a good distraction. He loved it and wouldn't put it down. We may have to get him his very own glove.


Jake, Matt, Linc, and Dylan.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my goodness! Lincoln is SUCH a beautiful baby! You have darling boys!