Tuesday, November 18, 2008

10 Months ... where has time gone

Grant was officially 10 months old yesterday. I can’t believe how big he is getting.

Grant loves…

to SMILE. Every time you walk into a room Grant will pretty much greet you with a smile. I love it.

CHURCH. Yes, that is right Grant loves church. He loves to stand on the bench and watch everybody behind him. He loves to make everybody laugh and I think he captures everybody’s attention that is within site.

to BE INDEPENENT. Is he too young for this? When he is on a mission there is no distracting him and no helping him.

to READ. I try to read to Grant everyday. He knows that there are books on his shelf above his crib. Every time he sees me start to grab them he gets so excited and starts waving his arms up and down.

to WALK. We have a walker, watch out. He has been attempting to walk for about 6 weeks now (ever since he learned he could stand on his own), but he has really taken off in the last week.

his BATH. He loves everything about taking a bath.




to EXPLORE. When the door opens Grant is on his way out. He opens all the cupboards and sometimes even climbs in. He has also gotten stuck under the bed before.

to PLAY WITH DAD. He absolutely loves Mike and often uses Mike to be his personal jungle gym.

Grant is starting to learn the presence of people in the room. He now notices when Mike and I walk out of the room. Of course he doesn’t like when we do leave the room and often times he comes following after us crying. But of course we still love him and wouldn’t trade him for the world.

6 comments:

Gabbitas Family said...

Grant is so stinkin' cute! I love that we live close (same state) to you guys so we can see him from time to time.

Mom of four said...

It's like looking at a picture of my brother almost 30 years ago. He looks so much like Mike!

An early walker; lucky! Get them up off the floor and on their feet, I say :)

I hope it's okay if Sophie plays "mom" with Grant next weekend.

Julie said...

Oh-my-gosh! I can't believe he's walking...so crazy and cute!

Dianne said...

He's too cute! I can't wait to see you guys again (hopefully sooner rather than later)!

Unknown said...

Oh, goodness! What a little Curious George. He is adorable :) Mine is right behind him... he just figured out last week that he likes to stand more than sit!!! yikes! These wee ones grow way too fast. How fun!

Ralina said...

These are so cute. I love the video of him walking.