Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Favorite Place

The last couple of weeks Grant likes to join me in the bathroom when I am getting ready. He even has a routine that he does.

Grants Routine
1. Climbs onto the toilet and stands up
2. Plays with mom's makeup while mom is putting it on
3. Puts on a little lipstick of course with mom's help (it is just clear lip gloss but don't tell Mike)
4. Helps put the makeup away
5. Climbs onto the counter top
6. Play with everything on the counter and sometimes laughs at himself in the mirror
7. Sits in the sink while mom blow dries her hair
8. All done and mom pulls him out of the sink


Oh so NAUGHTY

3 comments:

Gabbitas Family said...

Taylor loves to play with my make up and brushes. Good think he's scared of the blow dryer! I always wonder if Sterling thinks I let him play with my make up...no!

Unknown said...

This is normal, not naughty (said in the voice of my mother)! Denver absolutely LOVES to "help" me in the salon. And stirring the toilet water if the lid was forgotten...That's a highlight!! Grant is beautiful!

Ralina said...

These pictures are so cute of him in the sink. Whatever you can do to keep him busy while you get ready I say is a brilliant thing.