Saturday, May 9, 2009

Oh so Sweet....

Here are few pictures that were taken over the last couple of weeks.

Grant in his Easter outfit all ready to go to church.
Grant hanging out at Grandma & Grandpa Calder's house. WOW is he relaxed.

A couple of weeks ago Michelle and Jeff let us watch their girls while they went to the temple. Grant loved having friends come play at his house. Of course he had to learn how to share. However, he didn't have any problem sharing the love sac with Claire and Lydia. It was just too much fun watching a movie with your friends.

Claire, Lydia, & Grant
(Yes, my son likes to show off for the camera).

Grant loves when Kaden (Travis & Lauren's new baby) comes to play. Kaden thought Grant was so funny playing with the balloon. Of course Grant got a little too close at times but thankfully it was just a balloon and not the whisk or wooden spoon that he usually plays with.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Grant's Easter outfit is so cute! I saw him wearing it today and thought he looked like such a little man!! And those pictures with my girls are too funny!! Usually it is my kids that show off for the camera though. Thanks for sharing!

Susanne said...

Grant looks like so much fun!! I wished we lived close enough for Grant to have a play date here. Anytime you guys come out this way and need someone to watch Grant let us know.

Unknown said...

Grant is SO cute! Isn't it nice to have cousins so close to play with? I love that my kids can be close to theirs. Tell Travis & Lauren congrats! He's a cutie :)

Gabbitas Family said...

I started laughing when I saw Grant's pj's. I swear Taylor and Grant have the same p.j. wardrobe. They're probably the same size too...lol! We need to hang out with you guys. We move in a couple of weeks and we'll be much closer to you!

Lauren said...

Love all the pics. He is such a doll! I love the video of Grant & Kaden...I think they are going to have lots of fun together soon (when Kaden can attempt to keep up!)

lrbodine said...

I love that you are friends with Jeff & Michelle too. Such a small world!

Lachelle