Tuesday, February 23, 2010

30 Weeks....

Wow, I know you are all thinking where has 30 weeks gone. Well some days it seems to fly by but others it just drags on. This pregnancy has been a different than my last pregnancy. With Grant everything ran pretty smooth other than I had a cold for pretty much the last 8 weeks of my pregnancy. However, with this baby I have had a few minor problems that have required me to call the doctor's office way too much. I have had to increase my appointments just as a precaution too.



Everything seems to be fine and I haven't had any problems for the last month. The doctor told me to take it easy so I tried to do just that. I have been trying to cut things out of my life and pretty much not work my head off. Mike has been a great help because he has really picked up the slack. I don't know what I will do when I have to take over real life again, maybe Mike will just keep doing what he is doing (cross our fingers).



Well, here are a few pictures of me at 30 weeks.
Grant saw Mike taking a picture and wanted to "cheese" that is why is is now sitting on the couch. (Also, sorry that it is fuzzy - most of the picture's Mike takes are fuzzy.)

2 comments:

Meedy said...

You look great Jo! Good luck on the last stretch.

Unknown said...

Whew! That last 10 weeks is...well, interesting. At least for me it is. It's like you can't wait to just be done, but you want to enjoy not doing what you know is coming! You look amazing, but really, I wouldn't expect anything else :)