Saturday, March 13, 2010

Cupcakes

On Monday morning this week Grant was watching Caillou. If you have never seen Caillou it is about a little boy that is 4 years old. He has a traditional family with a mom, dad, and a baby sister. In some of the episodes his grandparents are even involved. Mike and I really like the show because of the traditional family that is portrayed.

Anyway as Grant was watching Caillou, Caillou started taking about cupcakes. Of course Grant wanted cupcakes after that. So I told him we could make some cupcakes for FHE. He got so excited and said "Ok".

After dinner that night, I pulled out all the things to make the cupcakes. Grant loved it. He pulled up a chair to help. I let him pour in the oil and the water. He wanted to help with the eggs but of course I wanted to be able to eat the cupcakes without egg shells.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

So cute!! Thanks for sharing your cupcakes with us. My girls loved the extra birthday treat (as did I!).

Dianne said...

Aaaw, he's so cute!!!

Jamie W. said...

What a cute messy helper. Yummy frosting!! Grant is such a sweet boy!!