Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Surprise Utah

Last week I surprised my family by traveling to Utah without them knowing. It was so much fun. I did a caravan with Mike's sister Allison so I had some help on the way up. My mom was gone for the evening so my first stop was at my sister's house. She was shocked to see all three of us. We got to surprise my mom later that evening but she saw us pull up at her house because she was in the kitchen doing dishes. However, I think she was still surprised. The next day I surprised my other sister and I was talking to her son when I knocked at the door. It was so much fun to surprise everybody.

Grant had so much fun with ALL of his cousins. He did of course have a favorite cousin named MATT. Grant would frequently ask to go to Matt's house. He quickly learned when Matt wasn't at home then he was at school.

All in all we had a blast and I think we were gone for 10 days. I was ready to come but I don't know if my Grant was. I know for sure Lincoln was because the cousins couldn't get enough of holding him.

Grant playing with his cousin's Spencer and Kyrik.



We even got to play in the snow while we were there. Yes, can you believe it was MAY.




Grant's favorite cousin Matt.



Playing with Spencer and Britton.



Grant and his favorite toy that he actually sleeps with at night. He wouldn't put it down the whole trip. Plus he had lots of cousins to sword fight with.



We even took a trip to see Thomas the Train. Grant LOVED it. We had to wait awhile to ride Thomas and Grant kept asking, "I wanna ride Thomas."



Lincoln enjoying Thomas the train.



Finally we got to ride the train.



Grant enjoying the train ride.



Lincoln so tired from our trip. We couldn't wake him up to eat.

3 comments:

Lisa Mc said...

Hello my friend! It was fun to read your comment. I am glad you made a trip to Utah. Your kids are beautiful. Lincoln is darling. I love his dark hair. I'm glad we can keep up via blogging. Davy and I played tennis the other day. I forgot how much I love it. Hope you are doing GREAT!!

Ralina said...

It was fun having you guys come over to visit and hang out. I just loved holding Lincoln and visiting. I'm glad you are home safe. It will be fun to see you guys again in a month or so.

Susanne said...

You are basically a superhero. A surprise trip to Utah months after giving birth?! After my second baby was born I stayed in pajamas for months. I'm impressed, Jolynn.