Friday, March 18, 2011

Guest Bathroom

Several months ago I saw a bathroom in a magazine that was black and white with some green accents. I fell in love with the color combination. I really liked the black and white striped towels that they had in the photo. I didn't think it would be hard to find black and white towels but I was wrong. I think I did find a couple but they were too expensive or they just weren't right. Finally I came across these towels from Macy's. I thought they would be perfect. I just had to wait until they went on sale. In the mean time I continued to look for towels and I happened to find a pretty close match at Ross for under $5. PERFECT!!!







I ended up buying these photo's on Etsy. I found the frames at Hobby Lobby when they were 50% off.

The bathroom isn't completely finished but it is on it's way. I will hopefully added a few more decor pieces (a wreath behind the door and a vase with flowers for the sink - does anybody know where I can find a metal vase? I can't have a glass one because Grant will for sure knock it off the sink.)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

The bathroom looks so good! Maybe Goodwill or DI would have a vase you might like. :)

Kasey Strong said...

That's REALLY cute! I'm impressed.