Monday, May 23, 2011

Pictures require PATIENCE

Well I think I am getting back in the swing of things after being gone for so long. The kids and I were gone for almost 3 weeks. We spent the first few days of our trip in Mesa (for work) and then flew to Utah for 2 1/2 weeks. We came back on Saturday, May 14 only to turn around and go back to Mesa on Wednesday, May 18 for another two days of work (why am I still working).

We took a ton of picture while we were in Utah and I will post some soon (when I get a free hour or two). However, while we were up in Utah I had one of my friends take pictures of Linc. Thanks to Julie's patience the pictures turned out great.

Linc was a complete an utter terror during pictures. He couldn't and wouldn't leave my side. Our first attempt was complete failure. So Julie was so kind to try one more time a few hours later after he had a nap. Linc woke up from his nap happy and was giggling and talking in the car as I drove to the location. However, as soon as we got out of the car he was clinging to me. We tried to bribe him with a sucker but he wouldn't even taste the sucker and would just cry when I tried to get him to eat it. On our last spot I thought I would just sit with him on my lap and see if he would crawl off. Eventually he did and then he finally tasted the sucker and of course couldn't get enough of it. We had maybe 10 min of him not crying and not on my lap.

Take a look here to see a preview of the pictures.

Julie is amazing!!! (If you know her then you know why but if you don't then all you have to know if that she has 3 three year olds. Yep, THREE.) She is also an amazing photographer and of course basketball player! (Julie, did we have photography together in High School? I know a lot of people that took the class but I couldn't remember if you were in my class or not. Of course that was before digital.)

1 comment:

Meedy said...

I really like the broken sucker picture!