Sunday, January 1, 2012

Thanksgiving

This year we had Thanksgiving at our house.  Every year we rotate between my family and Mike's family.  It was my family's year so I convinced everybody (well minus a few) to come to Arizona to enjoy the warm weather.  It also helps that Travis lives down here and it is always us traveling to Utah for holidays. 

We had a completely full house but it was so much fun to have everybody here and together. 





   


Grant had a Thanksgiving feast at preschool and this is what I sent.  During the feast they had to list a few things that they were thankful for and Grant listed chickens.  I guess my turkey looked more like a chicken than a turkey to a 3 year old. 



Here is our table settings for our Thanksgiving dinner.  I should have snapped a picture before it was time to eat but I was busy in the kitchen making food and completely spaced it. 

No comments: