Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Wedding

One of my best friends, Dianne, got married December 17th. The boys and I flew to Utah for the special event. It was such a great weekend. The wedding was beautiful and Dianne looked amazing. Her and Bryce look so happy together and I think they are just perfect for each other. I got to meet Bryce while I was in Utah in May when Dianne had just started dating him. He seems like a great guy and Dianne is SOOOO happy with him.  Thanks for letting me be part of your special day!!!!






Lincoln was so crabby during the wedding. However, as soon as he heard the guitar play he couldn't be happier. He just sat there and watched and watched. Thankfully the guitar player didn't mind too much.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

You're so sweet! Thanks for the post and especially for coming up to be a part of the big day! You've always been such an amazing friend and it meant the world to have you there. Hope to see you soon!