Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Jewelry Boutique

I am doing a Boutique the beginning of November. It should be really good because there is going to be about 40 vendors. Please come if you can.


The Tattered Trunk Boutique
Saturday, November 8th, 2008
9 am - 4 pm
One Day event!
Located at DWHI (a charter school) in Tempe, AZ
SE corner of McClintock & Elliot in Tempe
(Next to Tempe Cinemas)
Home Decor - Crafts - Baby Products -
Clothes - Accessories - and More!
Don't miss this chance to find one-of-a-kind
products for the holiday season!
Check out http://tatteredtrunk.blogspot.com/ for a preview!
(New items added every week!)
Free gift for first 50 customers!



2 comments:

Gabbitas Family said...

SO CUTE! I want to come! I will only come if I don't have Taylor with me :-).

Jamon Clark said...

Mike, I noticed your blog email from facebook. Though I rearely keep in touch I wanted to add your blog to my friend list on my blog at familyofclark.blogspot.com
Thanks,
Jamon