Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Swinging Time

Can I just tell you that my husband it such a great Dad. He just loves taking care of Grant.

Since I am still working Mike is taking care of Grant 3 days a week. You never know what they are going to do throughout the day. Mike is great at sending me pictures of what they have been up to during the day. It really makes my day when I get an email from Mike with a picture attached. (Thank goodness for Blackberry's so that he can send pics wherever he is).

We have had such great weather the last few days. Mike has been wanting to take Grant hiking or to do something outside. Well the picture I got today looks like they finally got to do an activity outside. Mike and Grant made it to the park. Hopefully Grant is having fun swinging and going down the slide.



1 comment:

Julie said...

He has the cutest little checks I have ever seen!

How fun that your husband can spend time with the little guy....your family is so cute, congrats!