Sunday, February 22, 2009

Week 3 - NO SPEND MONTH

Three weeks down only one more to go. This week we did a lot better. We only spend $56 this week. Half the budget was spent on gas this week.

The budget has been going pretty well this month. I can't believe how much my habbits at the grocery store have changed. I have also learned to use items on hand to prepare my meals rather than buying stuff. One thing that I struggle with is trying to decide what to fix for dinner. Many nights I would come home from work and not know what to make for dinner so Mike and I would just go grab something quick. Don't get me wrong there have been many times this month that I haven't wanted to fix dinner and wished I could go grab something or just pick up a meal at Costco.

A total spent this month $206 and only $44 left for week 4.

1 comment:

Mom of four said...

Good luck to Mike on the bar! You'll have to take him to dinner next month, no matter how he does :) (Or maybe we will while we're in town!)