Monday, August 17, 2009

Wedding Day

Last week my little brother got married. Yeah!!! We are so happy for him and Esther. They got married in the Draper temple on Wednesday. It was a beautiful day.

Here are a few pictures that I got to take. Mike got mad at me for trying to take more rather than take care of Grant. So I guess this is all we get. Hopefully I can get some from my brother in law.

Cam & Esther are officially married.


Poor Grant having to put up with his bossy cousins. However, they do really love him because they called me several times on our way up to Utah wondering when they would get to see Grant.

The nieces dancing while waiting for Cam and Esther to come out of the temple.


The boys with Cam. Spencer and Grant I guess really didn't want to be in the picture.


Funny faces.


All the boys.

2 comments:

Alli said...

Jo, if you need me to come beat up Mike for you so you can take more pictures I will. Grant can help, too.

Unknown said...

How fun! I'm sad I missed it, I just had too many other commitments. darn. I love their colors, bright & cheery! It would be nice to see a pic of Cam with his sisters ;)