Thursday, August 27, 2009

What I want NOW!!!

Alright for several years now I have been receiving the Lucky Magazine and I love it. It gives me some great ideas for fashion and beauty tips that I would have never found out about. Any way every month they have a section that some of the editors put together is is entiled "What I want Now". It allows each individual to choose the latest fashion trends they want.

So here is my....

What I want NOW


Time

Hopefully to spend with Grant and Mikey.



Flowers

Don't you just love this sweater. It is so girly. I just want flowers on everything right now. I love the detail it provides to any outfit.
Thanks JCrew.


Vacation A nice long vacation with Mikey.

OR

The Beach

A pair of Great Shoes.

I haven't found them yet but when I do I will get you a picture.

2 comments:

Julie said...

How fun:) I would enjoy all those things as well!

Great Sweater!! LOVE IT!

Alli said...

I'll babysit for you when you go to on vacation with Mike.