Friday, January 29, 2010

We might be in for it....

Ok, Grant is a total movie watcher and knows what movie he wants to watch. This morning while in the middle of watching PBS he decided he wanted to watch "Balloons". It has been a few days since he has watched it, so I wasn't completely sick of it yet.


As I was eating breakfast sitting next to Grant watching balloons he started quoting the movie. Yes, at the right time and at the right places. Once he would quote it he would like at me with a big smile on his face.

I continued my morning getting ready while in the other room I could hear Grant continue to quote the movie.
What kind of parents are we that our 2 year old can quote movies? He is 2 and can barely talk but he know exactly what is coming next in the movie. It looks like we need to watch ABC's more.

2 comments:

Susanne said...

That's amazing, Jo! Grant's quick.

Ralina said...

I think that is adorable. Just means he will be a smart boy.