Thursday, January 20, 2011

Oh soooo Late

Well I had good intentions in December to mail out a Christmas card. However, I didn't get them out before I moved and so they got packed in a box (yes, I had already printed them). Once I finally found them (after Christmas), I was going to mail them out since it was just a week or two late. I then purchased envelopes at Target and then I left my bag of items in the bottom of my shopping cart in the parking lot. Well I of course had to re-buy them. When I sat down to put them in the envelopes of course they didn't fit. I officially gave up. So for the last week or longer I have needed to post our Christmas card on our blog since you won't be receiving our pretty little faces in the mail until next Christmas.

Sorry but this is all you get. If you really want a hard copy I have 30 or more printed out that I can mail you (but that would require me to get some stamps and possibly leave my house - which I don't do very often).



Soon I will be posting Grant's birthday and some pictures of our house (well when I get a free minute.)

1 comment:

Laura B. said...

Jolynn, these are SO Cute! Your family is beautiful!!! xoxo