Sunday, January 30, 2011

Growing to Fast

Lincoln is now 9 months. We love this little boy to death. He is completely a mama's boy. I pass him off to Mike and Lincoln has to keep his eyes locked on me. And most of the times I just have to leave the room so that Mike can actually give him loves.


(Playing outside in our sand)


Lincoln loves his brother Grant and always has to see what he is doing. Linc is pretty mellow. He has also started crawling the last couple of weeks. He is pretty slow but he is getting lots faster. He hasn't attempted the stairs yet but I think it will only be a matter of time.


(This is what happens when I am on a conference call and I turn him around to find pen on his face. He only had the pen for a few seconds. Silly boy!)


We just love this kid to death!!!!

No comments: