Saturday, January 29, 2011

G turns THREE

I can't believe that Grant is now three. Mike and I love him to death and he constantly says the funniest things. He has a great imagination and LOVES LOVES movies or DBDB's as he calls them. He is so sweet and he is always telling me "Mom I lub you." He loves his little brother and is always giving him loves and wrestling with him. Thankfully Lincoln loves Grant just as much.

My mom has a tradition on every grand kid's 3rd birthday she takes them to Build a Bear. It just happened to that my mom was in town close to Grant's birthday. So we drove down to Mesa and met my mom at Build a Bear.

We had been talking about it with Grant and he was SOOOO excited. He ran to the store. He had a hard time choosing which animal to make but finally settled on a dog.



We told him he could only have one dog so he put back the other dog and settle on this little pup.



He got to stuff it.



He got to give it a air bath.



He even got to choose an outfit for it. He of course picked the one with the sword which just happened to be a Jedi with a Lightsaber.



He even got a stroller to push the dog around in. He pushed the dog around the whole mall and sometimes he even switched strollers with me so got to push Lincoln and I got to push Gilbert the Jedi dog.

We had cake at the Kellis' and thanks to Costco for making a dinosaur cake that Grant just loved. I just couldn't beat last year's cake or the year before so we went took the easy route on a cake this year.



Grant wanted a birthday hat so we settled on a crown from the holiday poppers that just happened to be on sale right after Christmas. It was also a great little prize for all the cousins.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

He's such a handsome little guy!