Sunday, February 6, 2011

The House

I know you have ALL by dying to see pictures of our house. I was waiting until most of it was put together. We still have a lot to do and it probably will NEVER be put all the way together.

So you may get to see some messy view but that just means that we actually live in our house and we don't have time to 'stage' the house for viewing pleasure even though I wish my house looked like a magazine.

So here's your first tour of the outside and the backyard.





We have a tandem two car garage. It makes great storage but hard for the second car to park in the garage.






Our backyard doesn't have any landscaping so we will need to put in grass and some plants this spring. (Oh don't mind the fridge on the back porch. We got a new fridge and we need to find a new home for that fridge. Any takers....it doesn't work at 100% but it would be a great second fridge....only problem is you have to come get it.)


Our side yard and possible garden spot.


The other side of the house and side yard.


4 comments:

Gabbitas Family said...

I want pictures of the inside!

Unknown said...

Cute! But where's the pics of the inside?! It is a beautiful first home, I am so happy for you!

Meedy said...

Love you house! It looks beautiful. It will be fun to see pictures of the inside too. I can't wait to see pictures of your garden!

Dianne said...

Love it! I'll have to come for a visit!