Sunday, February 20, 2011

Master BedRoom

Our master bedroom is larger than any bedroom we have lived in. We love it. Mike's favorite feature is the double sinks. Having only one sink was not an option in our new house. We have been sharing sinks for the last 8 1/2 years which I think was way too long (for Mike). I didn't really care but I guess I was always the one hogging the sink.





(I am thinking about changing out the knobs on my dresser; what do you think?)




Also no more getting kicked out of the bathroom in the middle of doing my hair. Thanks bathroom door.


We actually get to share a closet too. I don't think that we have ever shared a closet since we have been married. The closets in our old houses have usually been a regular size closet but only big enough for my clothes. However, we now have plenty of room and the closet isn't even full (I don't think it ever will be since I don't like to keep junk.)



I am sad to say that our bedroom will be changing soon. Sad I know but we have out grown our queen bed (well one of us has). I am sad since I {LOVE} my bed and have loved it since I got it as my college graduation present. However, here is a sneak peek of the items bedroom to come.



(Mike hates the flowered chair (we can't have flower anything) but the bed we picked is so masculine and I need to lighten it up a bit. I am hoping that it turns out OK once I get everything put together. More to come later.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! SO pretty! I can't wait to see your new bedroom all finished. The chair is perfect, especially with the heavy bed. It totally lightens it up without making it girly!